The Copernicus Marine Service General Assembly took place ONLINE from 26 to 28 January 2021.
The General Assembly was a success, involving over 635 unique participants, from more than 77 countries, and for a total of 16 hours of broadcast.
The General Assembly gathered :
- Data providers (The Monitoring and Forecasting Centers and Thematic Assembly Centers),
- Central Information System tenderers,
- Service Evolution beneficiaries,
- User Uptake program beneficiaries,
- Scientific and Technical Advisory group (STAC),
- Champion User Advisory Group (CUAG) members,
- and users.
The objectives were to review the achievements of the 2015-2021 Copernicus Marine Service and build the future plans.
You can have free access to all the contents of the conference for a period of 6 months!
Log in or register to cmemsga2021.com and you will be able to access:
- The REPLAYS of all the plenary sessions available as well on our Youtube Channel,
- The pdf presentations of the lecturers available from the Welcome Hall of the event platform (click on the « GA2021 pdf presentations » button),
- The 3 Halls with a full access to the booth contents (Videos, presentations, pdf brochures…).